The Riviera Maya is located in Mexico on the Yucatan Peninsula in the State of Quintana Roo and nests alongside the Caribbean Sea, and the mysticism and magic of an ancient culture is still present. Serene sunlight flickers and dances on emerald lagoon waters, and the rolling surf of the Caribbean washes the shore creating a natural symphony of sound and smell. Let your cares go during your luxurious stay at The Fairmont Mayakoba, a Mexican paradise that holds the promise of fun adventures for the whole family!
Fairmont Mayakoba’s Mexican home is a unique mixture of interwoven cultures. The Riviera Maya has been the host of free spirits and roamers, who have long been attracted to this glorious peninsula, and who have influenced its relaxed local culture with a European style and flair for gracious living. You can bask in perfect solitude on uninhabited beaches, explore eco-parks or enjoy nearby Playa del Carmen’s exuberant nightlife. Many come to experience Cozumel, one of the world’s premier diving and snorkeling destinations. Some come to explore Chichén Itzá, one of the world’s new seven wonders, and experience the fascinating world of the Mayans, whose mythology, science and culture can still be felt today.
The kids will have a blast, too! The Fairmont Mayakoba’s Discovery Club and Adventure Camp offers dynamic, cultural and educational activities to spark the creativity of even its youngest campers. Kids 5 to 11 can enjoy epic adventures in the sacred Mayan jungle and learn about planet Earth’s natural and cultural wonders, with the guidance of Iggi the iguana, Chamu the monkey and Balam the jaguar, create unique handcrafts such as “Penachos” (Mayan inspired head dress) or make colorful paper banners, piñatas or origami, among many other fun activities.
Your suite is appointed with a spacious and elegant master bedroom, a separate living room with sofa bed.
Your family trip for four includes:
• 5 days/4 nights accommodations at the Fairmont Mayakoba in a Suite
• Daily complimentary breakfast
• All room-related taxes
• (1) $300 Fairmont Gift Card for additional breakfast for children
• Complimentary 24/7 on-property transportation via chauffeured golf carts
• Complimentary Wifi
• Complimentary valet parking
• Complimentary use of sea kayaks, stand-up paddleboards, traditional snorkeling masks, boogie boards, beach balls, and sand toys
• Complimentary beach volleyball, beach games, and competitions
• Complimentary on-property bird watching boat tour
• Complimentary use of bicycles throughout the resort
• Complimentary transportation to El Pueblito, El Camaleon, and other Mayakoba resorts
• Complimentary runners club, stretching, body pump, and aqua fitness class
• Complimentary daily access to the Discovery Club and Adventure Camp for children ages 5-11
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Travel package is non-refundable and subject to availability. Certificates/gift cards cannot be replaced. Passport required for travel outside the U.S. A minimum 45 day advance reservation is required. Travel is valid for 18 months from date of issue. Complimentary amenities are subject to availability. Some restrictions may apply during special events.